Influencer Marketing / Social Media Praktikant (m/w/d) Jetzt bewerben
- You are studying marketing, communication or social media.
- You have great interest and experience in the field of social media, influencer marketing, and online marketing.
- You are familiar with marketing KPIs (ROI, CPC, CPM, CTR, etc) and Google Analytics.
- You have profound knowledge of Excel and Word, ideally you have also worked with Adobe Cloud such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator or Premiere Pro.
- You are motivated to work in a structured, self-reliant and independent manner.
- You have fluent written and spoken German and English skills.
- You design social media campaigns and lead their targeted and punctual implementation.
- You create content plans and are responsible for postings on Instagram and Facebook, their support and, if necessary, optimization.
- You actively support us in expanding and maintaining our influencer network.
- You identify the most relevant and promising cooperation partners, as well as influencers and create online campaigns together with them.
- Young and ambitious company with flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- Direct collaboration with the founders
- Expansion of your skills and increase in knowledge through professionals
- Home office with flexible working hours
- and of course a lot of fun at work :)
Duration: 3-6 months
We are looking forward to your application! Please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A cover letter is not required.
Type of position: Internship